Liftmoore manufactures electric and hydraulic truck mounted cranes with moment ratings from 4,500 up to 72,000 ft-lbs and lifting capacities from 800 to 10,000 lbs. Liftmoore also makes outriggers, jackstands and other accessories. Cranes can be manual or power rotation and either hydraulic or 12 VDC electric. Boom lengths to 30 ft. are offered with either power or manual extension.
Since 1961 Liftoore has built electric and hydraulic cranes with the features you need. Give us a call and tell us what your needs are, and we will make sure you get the crane you need to get the job done. Liftmoore Cranes are perfect for these applications and more:
- Heavy Equipment Field Service
- Municipal Water and Wastewater
- Propane Tank Setting
- Railroad Maintenance
- Oil Field Maintenance
- Monument / Sign Companies
- Construction Companies
- Mining Companies
Cranes, & Boom Trucks:
Electric cranes are driven by either a 12 or 24 VDC power systems. These cranes have proven to be ideal for many field service and light duty lifting applications.
- Moment Rating: 4,500 – 36,000 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacity: 800 lbs @ 5ft – 6,000 lbs @ 6ft
- Powered or Manual Rotation Available
- Power Boom Elevation Available
- Power Boom Extension Available
These models are driven by an external power source. This is typically a pump mounted directly to a truck power take off. These cranes are built for longer duty cycles than electric cranes. When properly equipped the duty cycle can be nearly continuous.
- Moment Rating: 10,000 – 72,000 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacity: 3,200 lbs. @ 3ft – 10,000 lbs @ 7.2ft
- Powered Rotation
- Power Boom Elevation
- Power Boom Extension
Crane Accessories & Controls:
Liftmoore manufactures a full line of crane accessories to compliment their cranes. Crane accessories manufactured include Outriggers, Jackstands, Boom Rests, and Pedestals.
- Outriggers & Jackstands – Outriggers and or a Jackstand are needed for any application. A removable jackstand is sufficient on the smaller cranes but you will need a set of outriggers on the larger units for the Vehicle to pass the required stability tests. More info here.
- Boom Rests, Pedestals, Mounting Plates, & Reservoir Kits – Accessories custom built to match the crane that they are being used with. More info here.
- Wired & Wireless Controls – Built for a variety of applications, these enhanced controllers allow for easier operation. More info here.
Service & Installation:
Mid-State Truck Equipment is a full service center:
MTE’s service center is open from Monday thru Saturday and is open from 7:30am – 4:30pm.
MTE will keep our Service Center open as needed when the snow is falling, if you need repairs or have new equipment that must be installed during severe winter weather, you can count on MTE to be open.
MTE does NOT charge Emergency Rates! If there is enough snow to push, we will be here!
Mid-State Truck Equipment specializes in the install of most types of Snow Removal Equipment, Performance Parts, & Lawn Care Equipment; and is also equipped to repair most types of equipment.